Membership Fees 2017-2018
Membership fees are payable annually at the AGM in September and should be paid directly to the Treasurer before the end of September when Archery GB memberships come to an end.
NOTE: If you are due to attend a tournament before receipt of your Archery GB card and require a receipt from the Treasurer as proof of membership, please request it when paying your fees.
The fees for this year (2017-2018) are as follows:
- Adult shooting member (aged 25 and over) £82.50 (includes WFCA, CWAA, WMAS & Archery GB membership)
- Adult disabled shooting member £40.50 (includes WFCA, CWAA, WMAS & Archery GB membership)
- Adult shooting member (aged 18-24) £51.00 (includes WFCA, CWAA, WMAS & Archery GB membership)
- Junior shooting member (aged under 18) £35.50 (includes WFCA, CWAA, WMAS & Archery GB membership)
- Associate shooting member £30.00 (WFCA membership only – must provide proof of Archery GB membership)
- Social (non-shooting) member £5.00
In addition to these fees, during the indoor shooting season a fee is payable to the treasurer per session attended.
Fees for joining part way through the year are pro-rated at 6 months.