Wyre Forest Company of Archers is administered by a committee. All positions are eligible for re-election annually at the AGM in September. Committee meetings are held once per month and all committee members are expected to attend.
Your committee for 2019-2020 are as follows:
- President – Martin Burbridge
- Chairman – Martin Preece
- Secretary – Pat Wilkinson
- Treasurer – Ian Cartwright
- Membership Secretary – Lindsey Brazier
- Child Protection Officer – Lindsey Brazier
- Social Secretary – Pat Preece
- Records Officer – Penny Neaverson
- Tournaments Officer – Maxine Palmer
- Equipment Officer – Scott Potter
- Field Captain – Martin Preece
- Postal League Coordinator – Martin Preece
- Ordinary Member – Ken Pope
- Junior Representatives – Charlotte Smallman
The committee meets once a month. If any club member has items you wish to be discussed at the next meeting, please ensure that you notify Pat Wilkinson of such items so that they can be added to the agenda.
There is also a suggestion box in the pavilion where you can post any suggestions that you’d like the committee to consider.
The club AGM is held annually in September and all members are invited to attend. Shortly before the AGM letters will be posted out by the club secretary giving notice of the meeting and inviting nominations for committee positions.